[Mimedefang] Issues with porting MIMEDefang to another MTA

Junior Williamson junior at ss.acetechno.net
Tue Apr 1 11:00:01 EST 2003

Hello David,

On Tuesday 01 April 2003 15:09, David F. Skoll wrote:

> So for now, sorry.  Sendmail is it.  Milter is just too nice and
> convenient.  If/when other MTA authors implement a filtering API as
> flexible as Milter, I will revisit the issue.

I like your reasoning David. Mimedefang works very well, and the time and
effort reinventing an interface would take time away from keeping mimedefang
in a good state.

Of course, perhaps the other MTA's have something in the pipeline similar to
the milter API. Can anyone shed some light on this?

Regards

Junior
--
Junior Williamson