[Mimedefang] Global variables in filter_relay, was: Milter and aliases

Aaron Paetznick aaronp at critd.com
Mon Sep 30 17:29:01 EDT 2002

This brings up another question.  Should all the global variables be
available inside the filter_relay block?  I think maybe my logging
mechanism is logging incorrect information.  It's almost like I'm
chasing phantom rejects with good info.  To clarify, when I log a
filter_relay event, I rely on $Subject, $Sender, @Recipients, etc.  It
seems that what might be happening is relay discards are being logged
with the global values from the previous valid email.  Is this possible?

--Aaron