[Mimedefang] logwatch and sendmail/mimedefang logs

Tony Nugent tony at linuxworks.com.au
Sat Sep 28 09:48:00 EDT 2002

I'm wondering if anyone here has done anything with the logwatch
utility to produce summaries of mimedefang activity.  I use calls to
syslog() in my filter to log spam, viruses and so on.  Logwatch
seems to be an easy way to produce nice activity report summaries as
a daily administative email.

If anyone has done anything with it, can you share what you may have
done?  I'm doing things with it myself (rh7.3 box), and I'd be
interested in other's ideas.  And it would seem silly for me to
re-invent the wheel :)

Thanks.

Cheers
Tony