[Mimedefang] Re: Request for $VirusScannerMessages from all virus scannertypes

John P. Kirkland jpk at bl.org
Thu Sep 26 11:09:01 EDT 2002

Yes, the raw text would help.

Thanks,
John

-----Original Message-----
From: "Rob MacGregor" <rob_macgregor at hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2002 06:14:29
To: mimedefang at lists.roaringpenguin.com
Subject: Re: [Mimedefang] Re: Request for $VirusScannerMessages from all virus scanner
 types

>From: John Kirkland <jpk at bl.org>
>
>I need messages from the following virus scanners:
>
> > Virus:AVP
> > Virus:FPROT
> > Virus:FSAV
> > Virus:NVCC
> > Virus:OpenAV
> > Virus:RAV
> > Virus:SOPHIE
> > Virus:TREND

I have KAV, Sophie and Trend installed, but not configured for use with MD.
Would the raw text help you, or do you particularly need the output from MD?

  Please DO NOT send me ANY email directly unless it's a privacy issue.
       Reply-to mangled to assist those who don't read the above.
--
Rob  |  What part of "no" was it you didn't understand?