[Mimedefang] Re: Request for $VirusScannerMessages from all virus scanner types

John Kirkland jpk at bl.org
Wed Sep 25 18:00:01 EDT 2002

I need messages from the following virus scanners:

> Virus:AVP
> Virus:FPROT
> Virus:FSAV
> Virus:NVCC
> Virus:OpenAV
> Virus:RAV
> Virus:SOPHIE
> Virus:TREND

Do any of you use these virus scanners?  I need a sample of the output so
I can parse out the name of the virus from the global var
$VirusScannerMessages.

I have messages from CLAMAV, FileScan, NAI, and H+BEDV thanks to those
that sent them to me.

Many Thanks,
John Kirkland