[Mimedefang] Request for $VirusScannerMessages from all virus scanner types

John Kirkland jpk at bl.org
Mon Sep 23 18:57:01 EDT 2002

All,

The graphdefang software that I've been working on parses the content of
the $VirusScannerMessages global variable to determine the $VirusName of a
given virus.  My implementation is currently McAfee uvscan specific.

For those that can help out, can you provide me the text from your virus
scanner that is in the $VirusScannerMessages global variable.  If you
quarantine your virus messages, you can find the text of this variable in
the MSG.1 file in the quarantine directories.

I need text for the following virus scanners (I have Virus:NAI):

Virus:AVP
Virus:CLAMAV
Virus:FPROT
Virus:FSAV