[Mimedefang] Cascading virus scanners

Aaron Paetznick aaronp at critd.com
Thu Sep 19 16:06:01 EDT 2002

I have David's version of the cascading scanning method in service right
now on a test server.  I'll be watching it over the next day or two and
gathering feedback.  Thanks for the help!

I'm not sure what you mean by you might as well continue scanning.  The
method described below stops scanning as soon as it finds a virus.
There is no reason to continue unless you want to 1) continue to add to
your report text, or 2) not discard unless the virus has been confirmed
by 2 or more scanners...

--Aaron