[Mimedefang] How to exclude localhost from MD/SA checks

Stefano McGhee SMcGhee at ARCweb.com
Thu Sep 19 11:11:01 EDT 2002

Hello all,
	I was thinking about setting up an account on my Linux box to tend
to the spam that SA has tagged.  That way, I can bounce false positives to
the recipients without having it seem to come from the spam account on our
internal mailserver, where iffy mail is delivered now.  How can I skip all
tests for mail originating from localhost so that the mail is not retagged
and sent back to me?  Is there a better way to review questionable messages
and send them on?

Cheers,

Stefano