[Mimedefang] Postfix/Procmail integration

Wed Sep 18 03:51:01 EDT 2002

Hi,

>From a quick scan of google it appears that this question has been asked before, but the answer isn't easy to see:

Basically I appreciate that MIMEDefang is designed for the milter interface, however, I am wondering what kind of work would be involved in adapting it for use as a straight "pipe" type filter for use in Procmail, etc.

I am not familiar with the Milter interface at all, so a high level overview would be appreciated (if it is relevant).  Perhaps the milter interface is more similar to the SMTP interface used by the content filter for Postfix?

Thanks for any pointers to previous work, or answers to the above.

Ed W