[Mimedefang] sendmail startup script

Jim McCullars jim at info.uah.edu
Tue Sep 17 09:13:01 EDT 2002

On Mon, 16 Sep 2002, Philip Clever wrote:

> Has anyone modified their sendmail startup script to include
> "sendmail -Ac -qp1m" ?  Specifically on Solaris?

   I've been playing with MD on Solaris 9, but since it came with an
8.12.x version, the startup script already did the queue runner.  I can
send you my /etc/rc2.d/S88sendmail if you like.

Jim
* James H. McCullars                 I Phone: (256) 824-2610              *
* Director of Systems & Operations   I Fax:   (256) 824-6643              *
* Computer & Network Services        I Internet: mccullj at email.uah.edu    *
* The University of Alabama          I -----------------------------------*
*    in Huntsville                   I                                    *
* Huntsville, AL 35899               I This space for rent - CHEAP!       *