[Mimedefang] MD New Feature Request

Jim McCullars jim at info.uah.edu
Wed Sep 11 15:23:01 EDT 2002

On Wed, 11 Sep 2002, Jim McCullars wrote:

> In addition, can you think of any issues I need to take into account if I
> want to run the milter on a different machine, or running a milter for
> more than one machine?  Thanks...

   I just thought of something else.  When running MD on a computer that
acts as a gateway (as ours does - we accept incoming mail for departmental
mail hosts), you will wind up scanning each email twice, right?  Once when
it comes in from the outside, and once when it gets delivered to the
internal mail host.  Is there any way around that?

Jim