[Mimedefang] quarantine messages not being sent sfter upgrade

David F. Skoll dfs at roaringpenguin.com
Wed Sep 4 17:21:01 EDT 2002

On Wed, 4 Sep 2002, Ole Craig wrote:

> 	I'd like to make a suggestion, though -- link the various
> changelogs someplace obvious on the MD webpage.

Good idea, but the "Changelog" file in the tarball includes everything.

> 	(And -- thinks I, defensively -- that particular change *was*
> somewhat buried...)

This is from the 2.19 "Changelog" file:

2002-08-21  David F. Skoll  <dfs at roaringpenguin.com>

        * Version 2.18 RELEASED

        * All internally-generated messages and resent messages are
        delivered in "deferred" mode now.  IMPORTANT:  If you run
        Sendmail 8.12, you MUST run a "client-submission queue runner",
        something like this at system startup:

                      sendmail -Ac -qp1m

I need to develop a FAQ page.  I also need 27-hour days... :-(