[Mimedefang] quarantine messages not being sent sfter upgrade

Philip Clever philip at turquoise.net
Wed Sep 4 16:20:07 EDT 2002

Hello,

I recently upgraded from 2.17 to 2.19.   Everything seemed to have gone well
except that the quarantined messages weren't being sent anymore.  I noticed
an error about the location of the sendmail binary in mimedefang.pl which I
corrected but it still wont send to the quarantine box.  If I manually send
a mail to the "defang" box, it receives the messages fine.

Any Ideas?

-Philip

---