[Mimedefang] SpamAssassin 2.40

Roedel, Mark MarkRoedel at letu.edu
Tue Sep 3 12:07:01 EDT 2002

Just for the record,

The 2.40 release announcement was sent to the SpamAssassin mailing list
yesterday noonish local (Texas, USA) time, and referred to the files
posted at

	http://spamassassin.org/released/

While the download page hasn't been updated quite yet to reflect it,
that is actually a real release, not a bleeding-edge nightly build.

Having said that, there's a 2.41 release in the works (I believe
tentatively scheduled for sometime in the next few days) with a few
bugfixes and tweaks that'll probably save a bit of frustration for some.
If you're not desperate to upgrade, it'll probably be worth waiting for
that.

---
Mark Roedel           | "There is only one truly satisfying way
Systems Programmer    |  to boot a computer."
LeTourneau University |
Longview, Texas  USA  |                         -- J.H.Goldfuss