[Mimedefang] two quick enhancement suggestions for mimedefang.pl

David F. Skoll dfs at roaringpenguin.com
Tue Sep 3 09:39:01 EDT 2002

On Monday 02 September 2002 17:41, Stephane Lentz wrote:

> Based on this, here is a patch against 2.19 :
> I'm introducing a $release variable and the output is for instance :

Thanks.  I have included something similar but not quite the same.  The
version is available from autoconf as @VERSION at .  Also, I just modified
the "-features" output to include all the info.  The changes will be
in the next beta release.

You can always get the version of the C programs by typing
"mimedefang -h" or "mimedefang-multiplexor -h"