[Mimedefang] Sendmail -DMILTER Issues

T. Halter gpmac at proshells.com
Sun Sep 1 03:25:01 EDT 2002

I've grepped every file in the entire distro structure for anything to do
with milter.  I've had the site.config.m4 file created per the
instructions since I began.  I've read more than I've ever had to read in
the past to install sendmail.  I've done it quite a few times at this
point.  All of this and I've missed one line.  That's so typical.  It's
almost always something simple that has been missed.  Thank you for
pointing that out.  I'll go try it with the -c, which I did not see
anywhere else either.

Again, Thank you.

T. Halter