[Mimedefang] Sendmail -DMILTER Issues

Ray Spinhirne rays at admin.stedwards.edu
Sun Sep 1 02:32:01 EDT 2002

You needed the following file

# pwd
/usr/local/src/sendmail-8.12.5/devtools/Site
# more site.config.m4
dnl Milter
APPENDDEF(`conf_sendmail_ENVDEF', `-DMILTER')
APPENDDEF(`conf_libmilter_ENVDEF', `-D_FFR_MILTER_ROOT_UNSAFE')

Also read the "README" in this same directory.

--- Quote from readme

	Notice: if any of the above files is changed, the -c flag must be
	specified with the Build command, otherwise those changes will have
	no effect.

----------- End quote