[Mimedefang] SECURITY UPDATE: MIMEDefang 2.23 FINAL is released

Evan Cofsky evan at theunixman.com
Fri Oct 18 12:25:01 EDT 2002

That's interesting, since I've been experiencing that sort of thing
off and on.  I thought it was related to the bad hard drives I had
(IBM Deathstars), but apparently not.

Do you have any more details?  It would usually happen for me when the
load average was around 10-20, which is common on our mail gateway,
although 90 isn't unheard of here.  I ended up just scripting a cron
job which would monitor it and restart it if the process died.

I'm glad to know I may not be as crazy as I thought.