[Mimedefang] Multiplexor setup question

Dave Williss dwilliss at microimages.com
Tue Oct 8 11:26:01 EDT 2002

I'm unclear how to setup the multiplexor.
I'm currently running mimedefang 2.7 without the multiplexor and am about to
upgrade it to 2.22-BETA-4

It looks like all I have to do is
1. Make sure I have a sendmail queue runner running (done)
2. Copy the init-script from examples to /etc/rc.d/init.d and arrange for it
to run at startup/shutdown

Will "make install" do step 2 for me?  (Red Hat)

Is that it?  It seems like I must be missing something.
I've built the update but not actually installed it yet because I don't want
to break anything

 -- Dave Williss
------
Meddle not in the affairs of dragons,
   for you are crunchy and taste good with catsup