[Mimedefang] Skipping Mimedefang for several users

Philip Clever philip at turquoise.net
Thu Oct 31 19:51:02 EST 2002

We have implemeted MIMEDefang system-wide.  For 99.9% of our users this is
great.  However there are 4 of them right off the bat that insist their mail
not be scanned at all.  I suspect that as time goes on there will be more.
However I cannot seem to make it work when trying to specify more than 1
recipient.  Has anyone done this sucessfully, and willing to share some
code?

Thanks,

Philip

---