[Mimedefang] Graphing Stats

Hamilton, Kent KHamilton at Hunter.COM
Thu Oct 31 15:40:01 EST 2002

I think I may have re-invented the wheel but for those interested....

http://www2.hunter.com/smtpstats/

The scripts (PERL) are available if anyone wants 'em but WILL require
modification to work for your site (and are some UGLY perl).  Drop me a note
if you want to see 'em.  These were written prior to 2.24 so they grope
through the sendmail log doing pattern matching.  You'll need to add a line
to your mimedefang-filter or change the scripts to use the 2.24 mdlog line
in order to get the virus counts.

Requires MySQL, perl5.x GD::Graph GD::Graph3d, DBI Date::Calc

--
Kent Hamilton KHamilton at Hunter.COM
Manager - Systems & Networking