[Mimedefang] Loosing battle with mail server :)

Ole Craig olc at cs.umass.edu
Thu Oct 31 10:52:01 EST 2002

On 10/31/02 at 10:44, 'twas brillig and McCartin, Dan scrobe:

> I can not believe this machine is beating me, I'm thinking of becoming a
> truck driver.
>
> Anyway here is the problem:
>
> No mater what command except helo you send the server while connected
> via telnet to port 25 you get the following:
>
> 553 5.3.0 Connect:yourhost.domain.com

	Wow. Mimedefang must really be doing something wonky: I seem
to be getting comp.mail.sendmail (which is where this question
belongs) crossfed to my mailbox...

	(Try posting your message there.)

		Ole
--
Ole Craig * UNIX, linux, SMTP-ninja; news, web; SGI martyr * CS Computing
Facility, UMass * <www.cs.umass.edu/~olc/pgppubkey.txt> for public key