[Mimedefang] Question: spooling mail before filtering it?

Tanel Kokk tanel.kokk at eyp.ee
Wed Oct 30 05:41:01 EST 2002

for example:
I have two relay - relay1 and relay2. Relay2 have milter capable
sendmail installed. Relay1 sends emails to the relay2. Now I'd like to
implement such schema, that despite of miltering time of an email in
relay2 (that could be aproximately 10 second and even more sometimes),
the relay1 is able to deliver e-mail to relay2 at once (xdelay = 1
second or less).

What are you thinking/suggesting? Is that possible on one server
(spooling email before filtering it)?

Tanel