OpenAV (was RE: [Mimedefang] MIMEDefang survey...)

Richard Cooper ric at digital-animations.com
Tue Oct 29 11:56:02 EST 2002

> I just tried installing clamd and then
> rebuilding/reinstalling mimedefang to
> use it and so far I haven't had a virus marked by it at all
> in spite of
> getting at least three myself.  Guess I have something wrong.

I don't know if this is your problem but mimedefang stores the configure settings in config.cache (I think that's the name). I had to delete that file to get it to pick up Sophos.

Cheers
Ric

they are addressed.

originator of the message. This footer also confirms that this
email message has been scanned for the presence of computer viruses.

states them to be the views of Digital Animations Group.