OpenAV (was RE: [Mimedefang] MIMEDefang survey...)

David F. Skoll dfs at roaringpenguin.com
Mon Oct 28 17:16:01 EST 2002

On Mon, 28 Oct 2002, Stephane Lentz wrote:

> Any major change planned from 2.2 to 3.x?
> Is 3.0 some major rewrite?

There was a thread about this some time ago.  The MIMEDefang API is messy,
and should be made cleaner, probably with some Perl object-oriented
methods.  However, I have no idea when this will happen -- I'm way too
busy to undertake something like that now.  Basically, if CanIt sells
well enough for me to hire engineers, then it will happen. :-)