OpenAV (was RE: [Mimedefang] MIMEDefang survey...)

David F. Skoll dfs at roaringpenguin.com
Mon Oct 28 16:17:12 EST 2002

On Mon, 28 Oct 2002, Jason Englander wrote:

> It doesn't.  From what I remember (I don't use it any more) you unpack it
> somewhere and:
> java -jar ScannerDaemon.jar

OK; it's apparent that there's no reasonable configure-time test for
the presence of OpenAV.  I will leave OpenAV support in, but I'm
changing $Features{'Virus:OpenAV'} to 0.  This $Features element
wasn't being used anyway, and anyone who uses OpenAV will know that
it's installed.

So, OpenAV support stays; non-multiplexor mode will disappear in version
3.0.