[Mimedefang] Recipe Question

Jim McCullars jim at info.uah.edu
Sun Oct 27 23:30:01 EST 2002

On Sun, 27 Oct 2002, Jeff Grossman wrote:

> Which is supposed to block all Korean e-mail.  Where would I put that
> recipe on my mimedefang filter?

   I have it near the top of the "filter" subroutine.  It doesn't exactly
block all Korean email, it blocks email with certain Korean character
sets.  In my filter, I also block the "big5" character set, because I seem
to get a lot of spam with that in the headers.  Unfortunately, I can't do
that with our main campus email relay, since we have some legitimate email
in those character sets.

Jim