[Mimedefang] Blocking Certain E-Mail Addresses

Jeff Grossman jeff at stikman.com
Sat Oct 26 12:54:00 EDT 2002

Thanks for the help.  I hope you don't mind if I ask a couple of
questions.  First, will the above, entered as is, reject the message?
If not, what do I need to put in the reject the message?  Secondly, can
you explain all of the parts of the second line?  What does everything
mean and why did you choose to do it that way?

Thanks,
Jeff