[Mimedefang] mimedefang, spamassassin, multiple domains

David F. Skoll dfs at roaringpenguin.com
Fri Oct 25 13:27:01 EDT 2002

On Fri, 25 Oct 2002, Rajesh Bhandari wrote:

> To me, such functionality (using different SA rules for each domain)
> is very desirable, specially on mail hubs..  What about
> spam_assassin_init?

You can delete the persistent object by doing this undocumented trick
before calling a spam_assassin function:

	undef $SASpamTester;

If you don't actually need different configuration files, there
will be a fairly heavy performance penalty.  If you do need
different files, you don't have much of a choice.

I may make a documented functional interface to clear out the
persistent object.