[Mimedefang] Which AV package are most people using with MimeDefang?

Nels Lindquist nlindq at maei.ca
Wed Oct 23 10:53:01 EDT 2002

On 23 Oct 2002 at 17:18, Steven_Ellison at brlhardy.com.au wrote:

> I have been trialing Sophos AV for a little while now which works well
> however, they are telling me that they want to charge me for the number
> of users on our network.

<SNIP>

You might want to look at H+BEDV Antivir (http://www.hbedv.com).

They have separate licensing for the server edition, which is handled
on a per-server basis.  The prices are listed in Euros--I have no
idea how that translates into Australian dollars, but it ended up
being pretty reasonable for us.  Server edition is all you need for
MIMEDefang integration.

----
Nels Lindquist <*>
Information Systems Manager