[Mimedefang] Which AV package are most people using with MimeDefang?

Steven_Ellison at brlhardy.com.au Steven_Ellison at brlhardy.com.au
Wed Oct 23 03:49:01 EDT 2002

I have been trialing Sophos AV for a little while now which works well
however,
 they are telling me that they want to charge me for the number of users
on our
network.  This mentality stinks, as I said, if I buy a car tyre for a ford
and the same
tyre fits a Ferrari does the price change for the Ferrari..  They didn't
like that
so I told them to stick it.

Any advise on a different supported product ?

        Thanks in advance,
                        Steven Ellison