[Mimedefang] SA Question

Chad Stalvey cstalvey at hcsmail.com
Tue Oct 22 14:22:01 EDT 2002

Thank You!  Got it...  I had to move it though, to right underneath the
line:

my($hits, $req, $names, $report) = spam_assassin_check();

so it looks like:

my($hits, $req, $names, $report) = spam_assassin_check();
            action_add_header("X-Spam-Score", "$hits");
                if ($hits >= $req) {
                my($score);
                if ($hits < 40) {
                    $score = "*" x int($hits);
                } else {
                    $score = "*" x 40;
                }

It now puts it in every message...  Its usefull for me....

But thanks again man!