[Mimedefang] Help

Easy easy at xxx.lt
Sun Oct 20 00:22:08 EDT 2002

I've restarted MD using the script packed with the MD. There is one small
problem, that the .pid file
contains only one number of proces, and there are several of them running
but i've solved it that way
ps aux|grep mimedefang|kill -9
something like that. I've made script, that really kils _all_ mimedefang
proceses. Problem is that this
filter doesn't produce backup mail message at all:

sub filter_begin () {

    if ($Sender =~ /^<mymail\@domain>?$/i or
        $Sender =~ /^<mymail2\@domain>?$/i) {
    add_recipient('mybackup at domain');
        }

}
It seems to be running, it doesn't produce any error messages, but it
doesn't make what i seem to be
asking. :))
I'could simply sniff all mail messages, but i don't want to break other
users privacy. I want to backup
only two mail accounts. Maybe someone of You already have solved this
problem. If so - please help
me.

Algirdas