[Mimedefang] MIMEDefang 2.22.

Brad Dameron bdameron at tscnet.com
Thu Oct 17 19:38:01 EDT 2002

For some reason the directories in /var/spool/MIMEDefang are not being
removed. I tried the --enable-cleanup-with-rm and that didn't work either. I
am running as the defang user. That user can remove the directories
manually. So not sure what is wrong.

Also, is there a way to disable the quarantine messages from being sent
easily? Or do I need to jump into the mimedefang-filter and do some code
modifying? I'd hate to get 20 to 25 thousand of these messages. What about a
bounce message back to the sender that says they sent a message with a
virus?

Also for possibly a future version. Remove the hard coding of the text sent
to the user when a virus is detected and move it to the filter file so it
can be modified a little easier for newbs.

---
Brad Dameron									Network Account Executive
TSCNet Inc.								         	www.tscnet.com
Silverdale, WA.									1-888-8TSCNET