[Mimedefang] Messages that slip through access db

Ole Craig olc at cs.umass.edu
Thu Oct 17 12:13:00 EDT 2002

On 10/17/02 at 17:06, 'twas brillig and Barry Byrne scrobe:

> changing maps doesn't require sendmail to be restarted, so I don't think
> that is the problem.

	Well, adding an entirely new map does, of course -- you have
to change the config file to recognize it -- but access.db should
already be referenced in any standard configuration so I also doubt
that's the problem. (However, <pedant> Jason *did* say "any new db
maps..." </pedant> :-)

		Ole
--
Ole Craig * UNIX; postmaster, news, web; SGI martyr * CS Computing
Facility, UMass * <www.cs.umass.edu/~olc/pgppubkey.txt> for public key

perl -e 'print$i=pack(c5,(41*2),sqrt(7056),(unpack(c,H)-2),oct(115),10);'