[Mimedefang] Messages that slip through access db

Steve Robb steve_robb at cnt.com
Thu Oct 17 12:01:07 EDT 2002

Actually, sendmail does not need to be restarted in order for it to re-read
the databases. By putting the information into a indexed file, it can access
the information fast enough that it doesn't need to be read into memory.
Just run your makemap and you're all set.

One reason that some messages may be slipping through is that it's being
relayed from a different domain. What do the headers look like?

Steve Robb