[Mimedefang] Spam to inactive accounts

Jeff Grossman jeff at stikman.com
Wed Oct 16 21:07:02 EDT 2002

Doesn't Sendmail tell the sending server that the account doesn't exist
during the SMTP Transaction stage?  That would mean the message never
really makes it to your machine.  So, there should not be a bounce
message.  The bounce message should be created by the machine sending
you the invalid message.

Jeff

--
Jeff Grossman (jeff at stikman.com)