[Mimedefang] Spam to inactive accounts

mikep02 at softerware.com mikep02 at softerware.com
Tue Oct 15 12:55:01 EDT 2002

This may be off topic, but is there a way to have spam, I guess all mail, for
old deleted accounts simply deleted?  We have several users who have not worked
here for years still being sent a lot of spam.  Unfortunately, when the mail
hits here, it generates another email to the sender indicating that the user
does not exist, which then generates another message since the spammers address
is fake, etc.

I'm wondering if MD would be able to handle this easily, or is there somewhere
else I should start?

Thanks,

Mike