[Mimedefang] Spamassassin (2.42) not looking at DNSBL

Roedel, Mark MarkRoedel at letu.edu
Mon Oct 14 11:31:00 EDT 2002

By default, Mimedefang doesn't have SpamAssassin perform the network
tests (dnsbl, razor, etc.).  To override this default, I believe what
you'll want to do is give a value of 0 to the global variable
$SALocalTestsOnly.

---
Mark Roedel           | "Blessed is he who has learned to laugh
Systems Programmer    |  at himself, for he shall never cease
LeTourneau University |  to be entertained."
Longview, Texas, USA  |                          -- John Powell