[Mimedefang] How to use File::Scan?

Adam Beatham adam at backboard.org
Mon Oct 14 11:21:01 EDT 2002

I may be missing something..but you don't really have to 'configure'
File::Scan.  It just sort of works.  You'll have to recompile MD to get it
to recognize File::Scan as an option, but other than that, there isn't much
to it.  As far as updating it.. there is a script in the distro ( i think
in /example ?)  called 'latest.pl'  that'll fetch and install the newest
version.  Or you can run:

perl -MCPAN -e'install("File::Scan")'

either of which you could probably put in a cron job..

-adam