[Mimedefang] Stumped on mimedefang-2.21 upgrade

Brett Simpson simpsonb at hillsboroughcounty.org
Sat Oct 12 10:26:02 EDT 2002

Here what my multiplexor is being started with from my init script.

/usr/local/bin/mimedefang-multiplexor -p /var/spool/MIMEDefang/mimedefang-multiplexor.pid -m 2 -x 20 -U defang -b 300 -w 10 -l -t /var/log/mimedefang/stats -T -s /var/spool/MIMEDefang/mimedefang-multiplexor.sock

[root at ns2 bin]# ./mimedefang.pl -test
Filter /etc/mail/mimedefang-filter seems syntactically correct.
[root at ns2 bin]#

[root at ns2 bin]# ./mimedefang.pl -features
MIMEDefang version 2.21

File::Scan                    : yes
HTML::Parser                  : yes
Path:CONFDIR                  : yes (/etc/mail)
Path:QUARANTINEDIR            : yes (/var/spool/MIMEDefang)
Path:SENDMAIL                 : yes (/usr/sbin/sendmail)
Path:SPOOLDIR                 : yes (/var/spool/MIMEDefang)
SpamAssassin                  : yes
Virus:FileScan                : yes
Virus:OpenAV                  : yes
HTMLCleaner                   : no
Virus:AVP                     : no
Virus:CLAMAV                  : no
Virus:FPROT                   : no
Virus:FSAV                    : no
Virus:HBEDV                   : no
Virus:NAI                     : no
Virus:NVCC                    : no
Virus:RAV                     : no
Virus:SOPHIE                  : no
Virus:SOPHOS                  : no
Virus:TREND                   : no

IO::Socket                    : Version 1.26
MIME::Tools                   : Version 5.411
MIME::Words                   : Version 5.404
Digest::SHA1                  : Version 2.00
Mail::SpamAssassin            : Version 2.41
Anomy::HTMLCleaner            : missing
File::Scan                    : Version 0.37
HTML::Parser                  : Version 3.26
[root at ns2 bin]#