[Mimedefang] clamd support.

Jason Englander jason at englanders.cc
Fri Oct 11 12:57:01 EDT 2002

On Thu, 10 Oct 2002 jmiller at purifieddata.net wrote:

> I'm adding clamd support to my mimedefang.pl, and wanted to know if anyone
> was already working on adding it to the base distribution.
>
> If no one is working on it, I'd be happy to make some patches for all the
> files and submit them. If someone's already working on distribution
> support for this, I'll just hardcode my options in for now and not worry
> about all the little details.

I've got the functional part done, but I'm still finishing up the man
pages and autoconf stuff.  I'll try to do it over the weekend.  I haven't
had time to touch it since I last posted about it (which you replied
to...), so if you're further along than me - go for it.

BTW, I found a case where clamd directory recursion is 100% broken, so I
modified it to opendir and then scan each file one at a time (instead of
letting clamd do the same thing).

  Jason

--
Jason Englander <jason at englanders.cc>
394F 7E02 C105 7268 777A  3F5A 0AC0 C618 0675 80CA