[Mimedefang] MD ./configure

jmccormack at techsupport.ca jmccormack at techsupport.ca
Tue Oct 8 14:29:01 EDT 2002

Gidday,

  Have had MD working for a while now & am trying to implement
sophie or sophos as a MD virus scanner.  Both are installed correctly
& will work from command line.  As docs show you must do a ./configure
then make etc to re-make MD with sophie or sophos enabled.  This
configure utility never sees that I have these AV programs installed.  'no
virus programs installed'
do not use any virus* in filter comes up.

Am I supposed to be copying the executables somewhere? or is there
a way to manually configure the MD filter to enable these?

Any help would be greatly appreciated,
John M
sysadmin