[Mimedefang] headers after multiple passes

David F. Skoll dfs at roaringpenguin.com
Tue Oct 8 13:26:01 EDT 2002

On Tue, 8 Oct 2002, Les Mikesell wrote:

> I just set up MimeDefang with the default of adding
> and I have Outlook filtering all messages containing
> that header into a spam folder.

The default filter calls action_change_header (so you don't get dupes)
and adds a number of asterisks equal to the integer part of the score.
It should be possible on most MUA's to filter on this condition:

	IF X-Spam-Score header CONTAINS "(*****"
	THEN redirect to spam folder

This will get triggered for messages which score 5 or more.