[Mimedefang] headers after multiple passes

Les Mikesell les at futuresource.com
Tue Oct 8 12:16:01 EDT 2002

I just set up MimeDefang with the default of adding
and I have Outlook filtering all messages containing
that header into a spam folder.  I just noticed that
all the messages from this list are being filtered and
realized that someone else may add that header with their
own range of values.  Is there a way to get common MUA's
to parse the value part of that header or would it be
better to delete existing X-Spam-Score: headers during
processing?   Or use some locally chosen header name instead?

  Les Mikesell
    les at futuresource.com