AW: [Mimedefang] problems processing mails with many attachements

Martin Bene martin.bene at icomedias.com
Sun Oct 6 09:21:01 EDT 2002

> Please, its urgent, I see my mail server slowly dying,
> because a lot of
> other mail isn't processed in time because it is so busy with
> this one mail.

How about putting something in your sendmail access db to permanentely reject
this mail? this should trigger before accepting any data and so work without
invoking mimedefang. you should be able to use either the remote mailservers
IP address or the senders envelope email adress for blocking this.

Bye, Martin