[Mimedefang] question

Tilman Kastner kastner at devicen.de
Sat Oct 5 12:12:01 EDT 2002

Am Samstag, 5. Oktober 2002 17:25 schrieb Dan Tulovsky:

> We have one old domain that is a horrible SPAM target.  Roughly 5000-6000
> emails come in a day for accounts that don't exist.  I am trying to shut it
> down and am told there is only one user left.  Until he switches over, the
> emails keep coming.
>
> My question is.  Can I accept email for just this one user at thisdomain.com
> and reject everything else?

If you youse sendmail, you could add two statements into your access - file:

user at thisdomain	.com	OK (or RELAY)
thisdomain.com		ERROR:550 User unknown

This would allow email to user at thisdomain but rejecting everything else

Make sure you have

FEATURE(`blacklist_recipients')dnl

in your local .mc file

Hth

Tilman

--
Tilman Kastner                 DEVICE/N GmbH
kastner at devicen.de             Ilse-ter-Meer-Weg 7