[Mimedefang] Deleting Multiple Headers

Schuster, Dan Dan.Schuster at westgroup.com
Fri Oct 4 11:37:01 EDT 2002

Hello,

A recent post mentions that you can delete a particular instance of a header
via the idx argument.
- Added action_delete_header($hdr, $idx) which deletes the idx'th header
named $hdr.
How would I go about deleting all instances of a particular header no matter
how many there are.  For instance, if there were four "X-Spam-Level:" in a
header already I want to remove them all so that I could add my own.

The only thing I could think of is having a return value for
action_delete_header if it did remove something and then putting that
function in a loop???  Any thoughts would be appreciated.

-Dan