[Mimedefang] MIMEDefang 2.22-BETA-3 is available

David F. Skoll dfs at roaringpenguin.com
Wed Oct 2 08:26:02 EDT 2002

Hi,

http://www.roaringpenguin.com/mimedefang/mimedefang-2.22-BETA-3.tar.gz

No new features; just build improvements.  I hope this release fixes some
problems with IRIX and Tru64 UNIX.  Also, you should be able to build against
Sendmail 8.11.x again.  I have not tested this, so I'd appreciate feedback.

2002-10-02  David F. Skoll  <dfs at roaringpenguin.com>

	* Clarified SpamAssassin documentation.

	* Added -pthread flag when compiling rm_r.c.  May fix IRIX problems.

	* Compile two versions of drop_privs.c:  A threaded one for mimedefang
	and a non-threaded one for mimedefang-multiplexor.

	* configure fixes for Tru64 UNIX.  You may once again be able to
	use MIMEDefang with Sendmail 8.11.x.

	* Use sm_vsnprintf and sm_snprintf if platform lacks (v)snprintf
	Requires libsm.a in this case.