[Mimedefang] RE: MIMEDefang digest, Vol 1 #439 - 19 msgs

Rachael Stewart rstewart at tsl.state.tx.us
Wed Nov 20 18:10:01 EST 2002

>Message: 6
>Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2002 15:35:49 -0500 (EST)
>From: "David F. Skoll" <dfs at roaringpenguin.com>
>To: mimedefang at lists.roaringpenguin.com
>Subject: RE: [Mimedefang] mimedefang/SA inserting blank header lines
>
>On Tue, 19 Nov 2002, Ole Craig wrote:
>
>> 	You may want to consider incorporating this into the SA filter
>> example.
>
>Well, the full SPAM report isn't really intended to go into message
headers.  The sample filter adds it as an additional message part.

FWIW - SA adds its report as "body text" by default.  I found that that
"body text" was placed among the headers.  You don't see the report in, for
example, Outlook unless you look up the headers.  However, reader software,
such as the blind use, sees it as well as any header lines that came after
the report.  I pulled the report for that reason (after spending far too
much time trying to get rid of that ___ empty line - I'm no coder).

Thanks for the fix, Barry!